Our 2005 election manifesto is as follows:
• End the war in Iraq – withdraw all British
• Defend basic rights - no imprisonment or
detention without trial. No non-jury courts
and no identity cards!
• Defend all jobs – Nationalise MG Rover
and all firms threatened with closure
• Renationalise the railways!
• Defend the NHS. Stop all privatisation,
including PFI and Foundation hospitals. Scrap
all NHS charges.
• Stop the privatisation of education! Restore
students grants and abolish all tuition fees!
• Defend Pensions. Restore the link between
pensions and average wage rises. No increase
of pension age.
• Nationalise the banks to provide decent
pensions for all!
• Trade union rates of pay for youth - Down
with New Deal slave labour – No youth curfews
or Asbos – For a decent future for youth
and not one of debt, hardship and war!
• Repeal all racist immigration and asylum
• No to contract slave labour – trade
union rates of pay for immigrant workers. End
the rule of the gangmasters.
• End Israeli occupation of Palestine and
for one socialist secular state of Palestine
• For a workers government to implement socialist
WE ARE STANDING 10 CANDIDATES
© Workers Revolutionary Party
Published:: 2005-04-28 (2408 reads)[ Go Back ]